Once again this year, caregivers and those who support them will be able to count on the Observatory for reliable and objective information on caregiving. We invite you to stay tuned via our website, social networks and newsletter.
To kick off 2024 in style, here’s a look at some of our current and upcoming projects.
- Infographics on various topics, such as:
- Caregiver recognition and self-identification.
- First edition of a scientific monitoring bulletin, based on a review of studies on caregiving by Quebec researchers.
- Productions on this year’s theme: caregiving trajectories.
- Our 2023-2024 Activity Report.
Activities to promote caregiving expertise from here and abroad
Structural collaborations that benefit caregivers
- Continuation of our collaborations and partnerships with the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux, the Institut national de santé publique du Québec, the Institut national d’excellence en santé et services sociaux, the Centre d’Excellence sur le Partenariat avec les Patients et le Public, and the Communauté de Pratique en proche aidance, for example:
- Creation of a conceptual model to monitor the physical, mental and psychosocial health and quality of life of caregivers in Quebec.
- Drawing up a portrait of caregivers in Quebec, in collaboration with key partners.
- Development and publication of an intersectoral collaboration and partnership model.